Is Tile Flooring Right For Me?
Tile is a wonderful flooring option for your home. Offering the perfect blend of beauty and performance, at Baker Valley Floors, we feature a wide range of natural stone, marble tile, porcelain tile, accent tiles, decorative borders, and much, much more.
Tile floors are both durable and very easy to maintain. By sweeping and damp mopping your tile floors as needed, you can help ensure that your tile floors last for decades. In fact, it's not uncommon for well-maintained tile floors to last upwards of 50 years.
Tile is also one of the most customizable flooring options out there. With tile, homeowners have the ability to mix and match various patterns, colors, materials, shapes, and more to create a tile floor that is wholly their own.
Baker Valley Floors is proud to offer tile from top brands, including American Olean, Anatolia Tile, Bella Cera, Casa Italia, Cerdomus, Crossville Ceramics, DalTile, Del Conca, Edilgres, Emil America, Florida Tile, Florim, Interceramic, Marazzi, Mile-Stone, New Hampshire Tile, Novabell Ceramic Tile, Ragno, StonePeak, United Tile, and The Winchester Tile Company.
Learn more about the benefits of tile, tile care & maintenance, and our tile installation methods below.
The Benefits Of Tile Flooring
Tile flooring boasts a number of impressive benefits, including:
- Tile floors are very durable and can last for upwards of 50 years if they are properly maintained.
- Tile is stain-proof and water-resistant. On the whole, few flooring options match the overall performance of tile flooring.
- Tile offers a good return on investment as it can up the resale value of a home.
- Tile floors are easy to maintain. They only require basic broom sweeping and the occasional damp mopping to look great.
- Tile allows for extreme customization. Homeowners can mix and match various patterns, colors, styles, and materials to come up with a tile flooring that suits them.
- Tile is versatile enough to go in almost every room within the home. It can also go on walls, in showers, etc.